Alvey Orbiter – SR100
The reel looks sensational with its beautiful black and gold colouring and has some incredible features such as 9 + 1 stainless steel ball bearings, 5.8:1 ratio and some excellent line capacity. The drag strength on these reels is incredible.
The reels also feel like a dream. The big knob on the handle make commanding the fish a breeze…. you are fully in control of the fish.
So, be excited – be very excited! The side casts are still king of the beach, but these reels are about to become king of the estuaries, flats, bays and reefs!
- Gear ratio – 5.8 : 1
- Weight 299 grms
- Line Capacity (MM-M) 0.30-145, 0.35-107, 0.4-80
- Line Capacity (PE-M) PE:1-300, PE:1.5-250, PE:2-150
- Maximum drag – 10 kg
- 9+1 Precision Stainless Steel Ball Bearing
- Aluminium Body & Aero Rotor Technology
- Reinforced Carbon Macromolecule (RCM) Rotor
- Dual Colour Anodized Aluminium Spool With CNC Machine Cut Holes
- Laser Engraved Spool Lip
- Left / Right Interchangeable CNC Machine Cut Anodized Aluminium Screw-in Handle
- CNC Machine Cut Andoized Aluminium Power Handle Knob
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Main Shaft
- CNC Machine Cut Brass Pinion Gear
- Reinforced Die-Cast Zinc Main Drive Gear
- Xtreme Tournament Carbon Disc Drag (XTD) System
- Infinite Anti-Reverse System
- Thick Bail-Arm System
For specifications on this product please go to our Australian website: alvey.com.au
A Better way to fish